Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Woot Woot Wednesday


This week's Woot Woot Wednesday is random... i guess it's about baby boys?? lol

I've been busy  making a lot of boy stuff lately and it's continuing throughout the next few weeks! It's unlike what I'm used to since I"m usually doing pink, sparkles and frills... LOL..
My dear friend Mrs. Claus asked me to make her new grandbaby two onesies and I think they turned out great!
 I also made a project for Miss Minna, my dear friend and has been Shelby's teacher since she was 4 months old when I worked and is now her PreK teacher....She has it hung in their classroom :)
It says, "M is for Miss Minna...a very special teacher and friend.."
I'm knee deep in projects til April 1st and after that, I'm gonna take a break for a little bit... I've got to sew up 8 or 9 Jazz Costumes for Shelby's Jazz Dance Class recital and those are due April 1st before pictures.... PRAY FOR ME... LOL....
BlogSignature

No comments: