Friday, October 4, 2013

Busy Thursday!

Yesterday was soooo busy and it was my day off/ my day to myself.... lol... I had an outfit to sew and finish, I've been having a lot more issues w/ throwing up/gallbladder this week, and I had an ultrasound to see the baby as a model for a pregnancy center. I had all this to do before picking shelby up from PreK for dance at 4 and Mulegating/the SAU vs. Harding game (that we lost :( ) at 4:30! I got it ALL DONE! :)
I sewed a little...
             Threw up a little....
                       Sewed a little.....
                                 Threw up a little.....
and it continued on til I finished the outfit at 10:30....


Oh and the little bitty this outfit was for, LOVED IT!!! this is a pic from the store before the customer picked it up...

It hurt my heart to sew up my high school rivals colors and team! LOL.... but it turned out super cute and the little girl this is for can wear the pants at Halloween too!! Orange and white! :)
and then... here's Baby Kee#2...
The little long-legged-stinker wouldn't cooperate and did JUST LIKE SHELBY DID AT 18 WEEKS WHEN WE TRIED TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE WAS AND put its hands between its legs every time we tried to sneak a peak! I have my actual dr.'s appt. Oct. 24th so we will see then FOR SURE if I have to stay there all day!!!


Such a blessing to even be carrying this baby we never dreamed we'd have.... can't wait to hold this precious miracle and be able to see God's beauty once again through a child! :)


No comments: