Friday, September 27, 2013

Baby Kee #2- 17 weeks

Yesterday was our dr's appt. and it all went well.  Baby Kee #2 sounded great and is growing just right.  Me on the other hand, well I've lost like 15 lbs now since I found out I was pregnant and since my last visit w/ my dr. I had lost 4.5 lbs... he was concerned to why I was still so sick... he seems to think my gallbladder isn't working.  For now, I'm having to monitor what I eat and drink.  He can't do anything about my gallbladder while I'm pregnant.  Praying that it doesn't get worse and is manageable :).
On a happier note, here's a belly pic :) and Oct. 24th is our next dr.'s appt and WE'LL GET TO SEE THE BABY AND FIND OUT IF WE ARE HAVING A BOY OR A GIRL! :)
17 weeks

on the left i was 9 week and here I am on the right this week.  I look skinnier except the belly...

No comments: