Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a week!

I feel like all I do is apologize each time I've posted recently for being MIA...Life is busy...end of discussion....
Needless to say, last week was sooo fun! That's a total understatement! Josh had his annual CASE (don't ask me what that stands for but it's work-related and for universities) conference in New Orleans, LA ( I KNOW RIGHT?! Why can't they be in crappy locations? lol...) so the thought of being alone w/o him for 6 days was overwhelming so Sheebee and I went early for the first two nights and stayed in Texarkana w/ my parents and we were totally pampered and Shelby got her spoiling for the week!! The remaining 5 days and 4 nights we went to Crossett, AR to stay w/ our friends, Ashley & Wes (Josh's BFF from college). They have Hadley, who turned 1 Dec. 28th and is Shelby's buddy and partner in crime. We had a blast and are soo fortunate to have such great friends who open their home, busy schedules, fridge, and lives to us! Thank you guys! Shelby and I are sooo appreciative! Oh and thanks Ashley for sending me my toiletry bag that has my life in it that I left behind! LOL... I only brought 4000000000000000000000000 bags with me..lol...such is life w/ a toddler! :) So, w/o further adue, here's some pics from our FABULOUS LIFE! One of Shelby's "First's" was accomplished this week also...can you guess what it is?


OMG my daughter's eyes are sooo beautiful!
These girls are totally silly!! They were completely soaked from playin in the fountain!

OMG they road the hooves off this pony and the wheels off the carriage! This was a daily/hourly adventure!

This was our first time to go to the Crossett Zoo and it was soo fun!! Shelby LOVED IT!




Shelby, the Alligator...LOL...she was crackin us up!! We told her to go put her face in the hole and she did it!! HAHAHAHAHAH sooo silly!


We also visited Aunt Linda & Uncle Benny's Farm (Wes' parents)
Can you tell what Shelby loved?


HER FIRST PONY RIDE!! SHE WAS A NATURAL!! I feel like a pony is in our future...lol...

Kentucky Derby style!








Let's go see Willow and Miss Kitty (horses) Momma!

Desi is my favorite, even though it's not totally safe to ride Desi yet!

Dolly is sooo sweet!

Lovin on the puppy too

This pic cracked us up b/c she was on a mission in her frog boot! LOL

Shelby and Hadley
T-R-O-U-B-L-E with a capital T! They are too silly together!





Don't cha just love it?!!! It was soo fun and such a memorable week! Maybe this week I can get back on my blogging schedule again! Woot Woot Wednesday will be back!

No comments: